Similar
We're looking for highly motivated individuals for an engineering position on our core development team. As part of a high energy organization, this job necessitates that the applicant be able to work together with our search and growth engineering teams, product management, data scientists, site operations, and quality assurance. The applicant is expected to be a self-starter, a team member, a...
Job DescriptionShopkick is the most engaging rewards program, with an enthusiastic community of users who spend more time in-app and web than any other shopping background. For consumers, we bring moments of joy to everyday shopping, dining, and leisure activities by offering fun ways to earn rewards (that we call kicks). They are similar to points in a mileage rewards program and can be redeem...
Summary Our engineering team is growing! We're looking for a talented React Native Engineer to build a cross-platform consumer-facing application that will transform how users create and discover inspirational content every day. You are exceptional with delivering great mobile background with React Native and have demonstrated skill building elegant, high-performing, and feature-rich UI applica...
Project Overview: Area 120 is a workshop for our client's experimental products. 1 in which entrepreneurs can explore, build, and grow new businesses that have meaningful impact on the world. Kormo (meaning "work" in Bangla) is an NBU-1st jobs and career development platform, connecting job seekers and employers. Our mission is to generate economic opportunity for everyone. After two years in A...
Title: Senior Mechanical EngineerJob ID: 1718958Location: Redwood City, CAResponsibilities - what will you be doing: 80/20 To start with you will be spending 80% of your times hands on. Working in SolidWorks, interacting with our QA and manufacturing team to build our next product. You will spend the other 20% of your time, to help hire and build OUR team. As well as product planning and other ...
Summary Our engineering team is growing! We're looking for a talented React Native Engineer to build a cross-platform consumer-facing application that will transform how users create and discover inspirational content every day. You are exceptional with delivering a great mobile background with React Native and have demonstrated skill building elegant, high-performing, and feature-rich UI appli...
At Athos our mission is to build better athletes by helping coaches and athletes personalize their training and make better performance decisions. Our training system is used by many of the best sports programs in the country. We're looking for a talented and highly motivated Backend Engineering Manager to join a growing and unique team that is constantly innovating to push the limits of human ...
Job DescriptionAre you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!QualiTest is looking for V&V Software Test Engineer to work in Redwood City, CA.The Lead Software Test Engineer will be responsible for writing test procedures, test reports, executing test plans and filing bugs. The applicant must be comfortable working with complex electro-mechanical sy...
Since 2012, our company has been translating electromyography (EMG) into a powerful training system. EMG is a clinical technology that captures what your muscles' activity. We integrated this system into clothing so we could measure exercise output and progress. This system evaluates movement progression and monitors the accumulation of stress on the muscles during training. Our mission is to b...
Since 2012, our company has been translating electromyography (EMG) into a powerful training system. EMG is a clinical technology that captures what your muscles' activity. We integrated this system into clothing so we could measure exercise output and progress. This system evaluates movement progression and monitors the accumulation of stress on the muscles during training. Our mission is to b...
1 + ... Next >